Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Backdate: Disabled in Trump's America

Speaking for myself. The incoming state of all branches of federal government is poised to take a crowbar to my health insurance and prescription coverage, my only source of income, my reproductive rights, my right to love and build a life with whomever I want, my right to exist as myself. My life and the lives of others hang needlessly in the balance for myriad reasons. They always do. This is not whining or being dramatic. It's my very real, actually happening life. You're damn right I take issue with that.
The way this brain communicates used to work well enough on social media, but not so much right now. If you feel like saying "Well, actually" or anything related to bootstraps, keep it to yourself. You don't know shit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment